Our Centers of Excellence focus on innovating repair processes and outcomes, service, and design, engineering and manufacturing across all of our locations: Pittsburgh, Tulsa and Denver.
Ultrasound Center of Excellence
for Solid State X-ray Imager (flat panel/digital imager)
A letter from CEO Dave Johnson
We’ve invested millions to expand our RapidRepair program
A Legacy of Innovation for Decades
Although the name Innovatus Imaging has been around only since 2017, the expertise, talent, processes and exceptional outcomes have been around for decades
X-change or Rapid Repair your Philips X5-1 for $7,999 or Less.
No questions asked*
Centers of Excellence Operate to Answer Questions That Lead to Innovative, Industry-Changing Solutions
What would that mean for you and your team?
The Difference “Excellence” Makes
Ultrasound Probe Repair
- 30+ year heritage of research and development for best-in-class processes
- More than 160,000 probes repaired
- Full-repair capabilities on over 100+ ultrasound probe models
- Proprietary testing rooted in probe design and manufacturing
MRI Coil Repair
- Heritage of 25+ years of designing and manufacturing coils
- More than 35,000 coils repaired
- Full-repair capabilities on more than 800 MRI coil models
- Full electrical analysis performed on every coil and the ability to restore mechanics and physical condition
Design & Manufacturing
- FDA-registered contract manufacturing site
- Engineering, testing, and regulatory compliance
- Design, development and testing of specialty ultrasound probes and arrays
All facilities are ISO 13485:2016 Certified
Excellence Transcends Services to “Service”
- Capabilities on over 350 probe models and 800+ coil models
- TotalRepair – our 100% guarantee on over 100 probe models
- RapidRepair – Enhanced and efficient workflows designed to minimize downtime
- Innovatus Imaging Mobile App – Instant access to our diagnostic processes and experts anywhere you have mobile service (Apple or Android), enabling you to meet meeting expectations 24/7, no matter where you are.
Experience that spans the life cycle of imaging devices. Unparalleled results in device repair. A commitment to constant innovation.
For immediate assistance: