Our Centers of Excellence focus on innovating repair processes and outcomes, service, and design, engineering and manufacturing across all of our global locations: Pittsburgh, Tulsa, Denver, and Maastricht.
Customer Experience and Clinical Insights
Announcing full repair on Philips X8-2t and X7-2t in 3 – 5 days. It’s what we call RapidRepair
Learn more about our new CEO, Dave Johnson
Centers of Excellence Operate to Answer Questions That Lead to Innovative, Industry-Changing Solutions
What would that mean for you and your team?
The Difference “Excellence” Makes
Ultrasound Probe Repair
- More than 150,000 repairs
- 40-year heritage of research and development for best-in-class processes
- Full-service repairs for more than 700 makes and models
- Heritage of 20-plus years of designing and manufacturing coils
- Full range of support, including end-of-life, for dry film printers and CR systems
- Seamless transition to DR without the cost of a room replacement
Design & Manufacturing
- FDA-registered contract manufacturing site
- Engineering, testing, and regulatory compliance
- Design, development and testing of specialty ultrasound probes and arrays
Excellence Transcends Services to “Service”
- Innovatus Imaging Mobile App: Instant access to our diagnostic processes and experts anywhere you have mobile service (Apple or Android), enabling you to meet meeting expectations 24/7, no matter where you are.
- TotalRepair – our 100% guarantee on total repairs for standard probes with a 6-month warranty
- 8-hour onsite response rate for radiography field service.
- Broad range of MRI coil repairs rooted in manufacturing processes, delivering unparalleled longevity of repairs