Centers of Excellence for High Performance Ultrasound and MRI Repairs and Radiography.
Our Centers of Excellence focus on innovating repair processes and outcomes, service, and design, engineering and manufacturing across all of our global locations: Pittsburgh, Tulsa, Denver, and Maastricht.
Senior Mechanical Technician
Three Simple, Affordable Steps to Unparalleled Savings
Centers of Excellence Operate to Answer Questions That Lead to Innovative, Industry-Changing Solutions
Until now, no Centers of Excellence existed to focus specifically on improving efficiencies of ultrasound probe and MRI coil repair, radiography products and services, and transducer manufacturing.At Innovatus Imaging, our driving question is, “What if we could extend the life of each imaging device by one year? Or more? What would that mean for operating budgets, ROI, and ability to do more for patients?
What would that mean for you and your team?
The Difference “Excellence” Makes
Our repair processes are rooted in our manufacturing mindset, applying the same processes, technologyand testing to repair protocols as we do manufacturing.
Ultrasound Probe Repair
- More than 150,000 repairs
- 40-year heritage of research and development for best-in-class processes
- Full-service repairs for more than 700 makes and models
- Heritage of 20-plus years of designing and manufacturing coils
- Full range of support, including end-of-life, for dry film printers and CR systems
- Seamless transition to DR without the cost of a room replacement
Design & Manufacturing
- FDA-registered contract manufacturing site
- Engineering, testing, and regulatory compliance
- Design, development and testing of specialty ultrasound probes and arrays
Excellence Transcends Services to “Service”
Beyond proven, proprietary processes that maintain our first-time fix rates at 95% and higher, we continuously develop new programs to make your job easier. Here’s just a few of the exclusive advantages of Partnering with Innovatus Imaging:
- Innovatus Imaging Mobile App: Instant access to our diagnostic processes and experts anywhere you have mobile service (Apple or Android), enabling you to meet meeting expectations 24/7, no matter where you are.
- TotalRepair – our 100% guarantee on total repairs for standard probes with a 6-month warranty
- 8-hour onsite response rate for radiography field service.
- Broad range of MRI coil repairs rooted in manufacturing processes, delivering unparalleled longevity of repairs
Experience that spans the life cycle of imaging devices. Unparalleled results in device repair. A commitment to constant innovation.
Let's start a conversation focused on solutions.
For immediate assistance:
575 Epsilon Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238 | 12505-A East 55th Street, Tulsa, OK 74146Inverness Drive East, Suite F140, Englewood, CO 80112 | Watermolen 33, 6229 PM Maastricht, the Netherlands