Centers of Excellence for High Performance Ultrasound Probe Repair, MRI Coil Repair and Radiography Device Service
Our Centers of Excellence focus on innovating repair processes and outcomes, service, and design, engineering and manufacturing across all of our global locations: Pittsburgh, Tulsa, Denver, and Maastricht.
Announcing repair on Philips X8-2t and X7-2t in 3 – 5 days. It’s what we call RapidRepair
A Legacy of Innovation for Decades
Although the name Innovatus Imaging has been around only since 2017, the expertise, talent, processes and exceptional outcomes have been around for decades
X-change your Philips X5-1 for a factory-new probe, no questions asked*
Centers of Excellence Operate to Answer Questions That Lead to Innovative, Industry-Changing Solutions
What would that mean for you and your team?
The Difference “Excellence” Makes
Ultrasound Probe Repair
- More than 150,000 repairs
- 40-year heritage of research and development for best-in-class processes
MRI Coil Repair
- Full-service repairs for more than 800 makes and models
- Heritage of 25-plus years of designing and manufacturing coils
- Full range of support, including end-of-life, for dry film printers and CR systems
- Seamless transition to DR without the cost of a room replacement
Design & Manufacturing
- FDA-registered contract manufacturing site
- Engineering, testing, and regulatory compliance
- Design, development and testing of specialty ultrasound probes and arrays
Excellence Transcends Services to “Service”
- Innovatus Imaging Mobile App: Instant access to our diagnostic processes and experts anywhere you have mobile service (Apple or Android), enabling you to meet meeting expectations 24/7, no matter where you are.
- TotalRepair – our 100% guarantee on total repairs for standard probes with a 6-month warranty
- 8-hour onsite response rate for radiography field service.
- Broad range of MRI coil repairs rooted in manufacturing processes, delivering unparalleled longevity of repairs